Thursday, July 9, 2009

ama la Skin Care Review

ama la Skin Care comes to us from Germany. It's Founder, Ute Leube's Philosopy is "When it comes to skincare, you shouldn't have to sacrifice results for responsibility."

At ama la they believe nature provides us with everything we need to look and feel beautiful. In return, it's our responsibility to respect and nurture the earth.




There are 4 different product lines within the Ama la Skin Care offerings, Hydrate, Rejuvenate, Purify and Detoxify. I was thrilled to receive 3 products from the Hydrate Line.

The Hydrate Line is infused with Jasmine. Quench dry, dehydrated skin with treatments inspired by the soothing fruits and flowers of Southeast Asia. As a young adult, I used to suffer from minor adult acne, but because of effective, calming, healing products like ama la's skin care, my skin is healthy, clear and glowing!

The Hydrate collection replenishes and skin's moisture level with Jasmine, renowned for its nourishing, smoothing and antioxidant benefits for skin.

The 3 Products I received came packaged so beautifully I didn't want to disturb them, but alas I did because I couldn't wait to try them out! They arrived in long cylindrical tubes with elegant cork tops and inside were the gorgeous frosted bottles containing the products. Such a special feeling it is when you go to try a product so divinely presented to you , a magical moment instilled in your mind as you use the products.






1. Hydrating Cream Cleanser: Washing my face has never been as pleasurable an experience than when I wash my face with this luxurious creamy cleanser. It smells absolutely beautiful, like being in an aromatic Asian garden. You only need to put a small amount in the palm of your hand, and gently work it into a lather all over your face. I massaged it in circular motions around my face for about a minute, then rinsed it off thoroughly. It hydrates the skin while gently removing makeup and impurities with this comforting cream cleanser. Jasmine, Papaya and White Clay help to soothe and restore moisture for clean, soft, radiant skin. I had quite a bit of makeup on prior to washing my face with the cleanser so I could test how well it removed it all. I am so happy to say it thoroughly took all my makeup off and left my skin feeling so super soft, smooth and not irritated in any way.

2. Hydrating Toner: Once my face was cleansed and dried I took a round cotton pad and doused it with this terrific smelling toner. I gently rubbed the cotton pad in circular motions all over my face insuring that my entire face, avoiding the eye area, was treated with this rejuvenating and energizing toner. It made my face tingle, in a good way! Revive and rehydrate skin with this refreshing toner. Jasmine, Aloe and Sandalwood help to refine pores and restore moisture to soften and comfort skin.

3. Hydrating Face Cream: Once I had completed cleansing and toning my face it was ready for this lightweight but luxurious moisturizer. It not only felt silky smooth as it glided over my face, but the scent was so uplifting and beautiful, it makes you feel beautiful as you are applying it. I felt feminine, confident, refreshed and optimistic as I used this product. Yes, the "wow" factor was definitely present! It quenches dull, dry skin with this creamy hydrating treatment. Jasmine, Avocado and Macadamia Nut help to restore elasticity and protect skin from dehydration for lasting smoothness.

To learn more about the different products offered at ama la you can visit their website by clicking HERE



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: