Friday, August 14, 2009

Review: Margo Morrison New York Jewelry








I'm really captivated by the exquisite jewelry designs of Margo Morrison New York. If you love all kinds of exotic beautiful pearls and natural stones, then you are going to fall in love with Margo Morrison's jewelry as I have. She has quite a long list of celebrity clients, Brooke Shields, Debra Messing, Eva Longoria, Julianne Moore and Blake Lively, just to name a few. Her jewelry is elegant and feminine with a fresh crisp modern look to the designs. Let me share with you a little bit about Margo Morrison, the extraordinary jewelry designer behind the stunning jewelry:

From the Margo Morrison Website: {Photo: Dana Hargitay L.A.}

“I believe that jewelry should not overpower a woman’s natural beauty; it should simply enhance it,” says designer Margo Morrison of the aesthetic sense that has inspired her to create a line of semi-precious and pearl jewelry known as Margo Morrison New York. “My philosophy resonates with women of all ages. The great thing about my jewelry is that it looks young and edgy on a 20-year-old, yet elegant and sophisticated on a woman of 60.”

"Morrison’s artistic approach to designing jewelry grew from a desire to find the perfect balance between positive and negative space. “I became fascinated by the idea of suspending stones, the way music notes are suspended on a staff. There’s the sound of the note and the silence between. Stones need space, too, for a harmonious design. Combining semi-precious stones and pearls with Swarovski crystal, she finishes each piece with toggles that are cast from grass, twigs and berries. The result is a refined, sophisticated look that has been described as "visual music."

FEATURING



Margo Morrison New York White Goldcoin Freshwater Pearl Earrings ($75.00):

I received these absolutely exquisite earrings and they have quickly become my favorite "go to" pair of earrings. They work so nicely with just about everything I wear. Whether I am wearing a simple white tee and a pair of shorts, or I get dressed up in a cute summer sundress these gorgeous earrings are so versatile they will give whatever I am wearing that feminine, classic, special touch to make my outfit look complete.

I love the way these earrings are meticulously crafted. The European Sterling Silver Leverback Clasps will insure that your earrings will stay on and not fall off, and the clasps look like the elegant quality clasps that they truly are. And, the little attention to detail with the clear Swarovski crystals added to these earrings really make them highlight the freshwater coin pearls so perfectly. The freshwater coins pearls are not small by any means, they are actually large, nice size that don't get lost in spite of my long hair! To behold the beauty of these earrings is to see them up close and personal. They will mesmerize you with their seafaring beauty!

Lastly, when you receive a piece of jewelry from Margo Morrison you feel so special. Each piece comes in a beautifully packaged gift box with lovely organza ribbon. You know when you hold the gift box in your hand you are about to open a real treat. I am so very impressed with the high end quality of the earrings I received and the entire way they were presented to me.

You can visit Margo Morrison directly by clicking HERE and enjoy browsing through all her refined, sophisticated absolutely breathtaking jewelry designs that are all one-of-a kind pieces handmade in New York City!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

Hey Joanna!

I have something on my blog for you :)

http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com/2009/08/meme-award.html