Friday, November 11, 2011

Review: FRAAS The Scarf Company Fall/Winter 2011





Have you noticed that some of the most glamorous and chic dressed women are seen adorning luxurious scarves?! Such a simple easy accessory to wear, can pack such a powerful fashion statement! A scarf can literally transform your entire personna from one that is basic and typical into a look that is extraordinarily Euro-chic and ultra stylish! So it is with such pleasure that I introduce the most amazing company to you, FRAAS The Scarf Company! FRAAS The Scarf Company has turned the fine art of wearing scarves into a four season, year round fashion trend, and they have some magnificent scarves that are perfect for wearing in the Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall! I am so thrilled to include FRAAS The Scarf Company in my annual Holiday Glamour and Gift Giving Guide! Here's a little information about FRAAS The Scarf Company:




FRAAS THE SCARF COMPANY

{Adapted from the Lipton Publicity Press Release}


Last year scarf producer V. Fraas, corporate owner of the FRAAS brand, celebrated the completion of 130 years in business. Ever since its foundation in 1880 by Valentin Fraas, the world leader for mufflers and shawls has thrived and advanced under the control of his descendants, a remarkable feat in this transitory world. But V. Fraas has more to celebrate than mere longevity and persistence: it is a forward looking company that continues to expand at a rapid pace, and it is constantly implementing new ideas and concepts.

From it bases in New York, Paris, London, Wustenselbiz, Toronto and Shanghai, V. Fraas' design teams travel to major shows and forecasting seminars throughout the globe to identify new trends and develop products that are perfectly attuned to fashion and customer demand. The company's research team, meanwhile, works unceasingly to develop and discover new yarns, fabric and methods of manufacturing products that are of truly outstanding quality.

Products are distributed worldwide via department and specialty stores as well as online retailers.

FRAAS FALL/WINTER 2011

Check out some of my favorites:













Scarves are the FRAAS tradition, their passion and their heritage. For more than 125 years, FRAAS has upheld a family tradition of manufacturing high-quality scarves that are unlike anything else the world over. FRAAS allows you to express your own individual style in a very special and independend way: Remake yourself without losing your own style. Remain loyal without being predictable. Bravo to FRAAS!

MY REVIEW

Now that you have had a chance to see a very small sampling of the splendid and truly stunning scarves created by FRAAS, I am sure you have become just as fascinated and impressed by the superior quality of them as I have. One can easily see how a scarve from FRAAS can add that captivating touch of elegance and glamour to your look in an instant. The most gracious folks over at Lipton Publicity sent me a sensational FRAAS WRAP to review. If only from looking at the picture you could touch and feel this scarf, you would see what I mean when I say this is the softest, most divine feeling scarf I have experienced. the finest you can imagine! Check it out:







MY THOUGHTS:

I received the FRAAS Wrap Scarf in a gorgeous Teal color called Peacock. The Style number of the Scarf is 060247 if you are interested in ordering it. It is made of the finest craftsmanship and is honestly one of the most darling scarves I have worn! The ruffles along the edge are so feminine and add that touch of elegance to your look. I have worn the scarf alone without a coat with jeans and a casual top and I have also worn the scarf with a cute little black dress. With wraps right up there are the ultimate super versatile accessory, nothing could be more opportune than this most functional and heading turning FRAAS 20 x 80 inch solid ruffle scarf.

Pictured above shows a few of the different ways you can wear the scarf. I love a beautiful fashion accessory that multi-tasks like this one, it will keep me warm & cozy in the cold weather as well as add that euro-chic high fashion element to my look that will make me feel elegant and pulled together as I dash in and out of the cold.

It is rendered in 100% Acrylic so it is soft to the skin and not itchy in any way. You can easily wash it in cold water and it will come out looking as fresh as when you first received it. You can wear it alone or pair it with your favorite winter coats. It performs double duty, ideal as a contemporary wrap and is equally perfect as a soft scarf for draping and snuggling. Versatile, Pretty and Affordable!

This scarf is sold in specialty stores and by telephone by calling (212) 575-0191 or on-line from FRAAS.com for only $66.00. I would love to have this scarf in every color, as it is the perfect Fall/Winter fashion forward accessory. It would also make a fabulous Holiday Gift, so I am so pleased to include it in my annual Holiday Glamour & Gift Giving Guide.


This concludes my Review. If you would like to visit the
FRAAS Website directly to learn more about this distinctive company and the wide range of sensational scarves they they offer, you may CLICK HERE. You will have so much fun learning more about this marvelous company and you will be amazed at all the breathtaking scarves they have created for you. You can also find out what stores carry their products and where you can go to experience FRAAS scarves for yourself. You may call (212) 575-0191 to place a telephone order.

A very special thank you to the generous folks over at
Lipton Publicity Inc. for providing me with the lovely FRAAS Scarf detailed in my review for the purposes of my review.


Disclosure: I received the Peacock FRAAS Wrap Scarf detailed in my review from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ. I am not employed nor affiliated with FRAAS or Lipton Publicity in any manner.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: