Monday, November 26, 2012

REVIEW: FingerPaints Holiday of Wonders Collection



For me, the holidays are a time that I love to kick things up a notch and make myself look more glamorous than on the average day.  The feeling in the air is joyous and festive and that is how I want to make myself look!!  I enjoy playing with more vibrant colors when it comes to my beauty routine, I get a chance to spice things up and feel brilliantly feminine and sexy.  That includes using rich jewel tone colors on my nails.  So it is with such excitement that I share with you these gorgeous radiant nail polish colors from FingerPaints Holiday Wonders Collection, sold at Sally Beauty stores nationwide as well as online at SallyBeauty.com  The colors are so stunning and are sure to bring out the festive gal you know you are!  These nail polishes are so reasonably priced that they are one of my top picks this holiday season for stocking stuffers and gifts for all your girlfriends.  The colors are classic, elegant and you can enjoy wearing them year round to add some pizzazz to your hands and feet to make them look beautiful.

MY REVIEW

The FingerPaints Holiday Wonders Collection is sensational.  I am already one who loves to polish my hand and toenails with gold or silver year round because I think it makes for a classy, rich, luxurious look.  So I will wear the gold and silver colors in this holiday collection year round.  As for the other divine jewel tone colors in this collection, they are equally alluring and regal.  They are classic colors that add that touch of class to your look during this holiday season and well into the New Year.


FingerPaints Holiday of Wonders Collection
Price: Regularly $5.29 each and specially priced online at $3.99 each!
Available at SallyBeauty.com and at Sally Beauty Stores Nationwide now thru the end of December



Colors from Left to Right:  Hollydazzle (Red), Midnight Sleigh Ride (Blue), Merry Mistletoe (Green), Santa’s Magic (Silver Glitter), Sparkle and Snowflake (Silver), Elves Bells (Gold).

HOLLYDAZZLE

 
 


MIDNIGHT SLEIGH RIDE



 
MERRY MISTLETOE
 
 
SANTA'S MAGIC
 
 
 
SPARKLE AND SNOWFLAKE
 
 
ELVES BELLS
 
 
DESCRIPTION:

•Sure to inspire beautiful nails
 
•High-gloss shine

FingerPaints Holiday Inspired Nail Color features six holiday inspired shades! Fabulous color that's sure to make a great impression! FingerPaints are a professional, long-wearing, and chip-resistant formula that protects and strengthens nails. The unique and trendy bottle and cap is creatively designed to make polish application a breeze.

USAGE TIPS:

Apply FingerPaints nail color with base and top coat for maximum results.

MY THOUGHTS:

I have tried the Sparkle and Snowflake (Silver) color on my finger nails and the Hollydazzle (Red) color on my toenails.  I found the nail polish to be a very fine quality nail polish and the colors are spectacular.  The nail polish was not too thick, and not too thin, a perfect texture that was easy to apply and covered my nails very nicely.  One coat of the nail polish covered my nails completely but I applied two coats of both colors to make sure I achieved optimal color.  I did not apply a base coat, but did apply a top coat to protect the color and hopefully keep it from chipping too soon.  So far, so good!  After 3 full days of wearing it, the color looks as terrific as the day I applied it.  And, I still have the high gloss shine which really make the colors pop and your nails will get noticed!

At a price point that is fantastic, and especially for such a high quality nail polish such as these are, these polishes are a real bargain.  I highly recommend them this holiday season!

This concludes my review.

You can visit Sally Beauty online by CLICKING HERE to take advantage of the special pricing for these delightful FingerPaints Holiday of Wonders Collection Colors. 


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: