Wednesday, November 14, 2012

REVIEW: FRAAS Touch Screen Compatible Tech Gloves

 
 





It is no secret that FRAAS is one of my very favorite scarf company's.  FRAAS designs the most beautiful, stunning, unique scarves and for their winter collection this year they have added lovely colorful touch screen compatible colorful tech gloves in 3 chic styles. Anyone who owns a touch screen smart device will want to own a pair of these darling gloves. It is where fashion meets technology at its very finest!   The fabulous FRAAS tech gloves are one of my top picks this holiday season for gift giving to all your geek chic friends!  And, don't forget about yourself, pick out a pair so you too can use your favorite touch screen device this winter with ease, style and comfort.  For those who are not familiar with the FRAAS Company, here is some background about them:


ABOUT FRAAS
{Adapted from the Lipton Publicity Press Release}

Scarf producer V. Fraas (corporate owner of the FRAAS brand) celebrates more than 130 years in business. Ever since its foundation in 1880 by Valentin Fraas, the world leader for mufflers and shawls has thrived and advanced under the control of his decendents - a remarkable feat in this transitory world. But V. Fraas has more to celebrate than mere longevity and persistence: it is a forward looking company that continues to expand at a rapid pace, and it is constantly implementing new ideas and concepts. From its bases in New York, Paris, London, Wustenselbitz, Toronto and Shanghai, V. Fraas' design teams travel to major shows and forecasting seminars throughout the globe to identify new trends and develop products that are perfectly attuned to fashion and customer demand. The 130 year old company's research team, meanwhile, works inceasingly to develop and discover new yarns, fabrics and methods of manufacuring products that are of truly outstanding quality.

ABOUT FRAAS TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE GLOVES

Technology has entered the fashion accessories scene with TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE GLOVES. FRAAS offers 3 chic options, each one retailing for about $30!  The three styles are:  a long scrunch, a ruffle, and a bow with 22 options total in all the colors. These are not something to be missed as a self or gift purchase. Anyone with a touch screen device will want a few pairs! Those without a device will appreciate the attractive styling and affordable pricing plus one size fits all for buying ease.

MY REVIEW



The most gracious folks over at Lipton Publicity sent me a delightful pair of FRAAS touch screen compatible tech gloves in the splendid ruffle style.  They are marvelous!  I own 3 touch screen devices and we have had a few mornings here in the last week that were in the 30 degree range so I was able to road test these gloves just to see how well they performed while wearing them and texting.

Here are the specs on the gloves:

FRAAS Touch Screen Compatible Tech Gloves
Style 060579 Ruffle Hem Design
Price:  About $30
Available Colors:  Grey, Blue-Grape, Black, Rose, Chartreuse, Camel, Teal and Dark Red.

DESCRIPTION:

They are a Acrylic/Cotton/Poly/Metallic blend.  Keeping with cutting-edge design, FRAAS introduces these gloves with tech finger tips that are so well-matched to the glove, they are almost invisible. This offers a stylish and more lady-like approach for the tech-savvy customer. “Our goal at FRAAS is to give consumers great choices of unique products at realistic price points,” says Aimee Zucchetti, FRAAS Brand and Sales Manager. “The technology savvy glove grouping exemplifies the fashion innovation for which we are known and we are pleased to be able to offer such a timely style to consumers.” “Whenever a woman wants to add a finishing touch and zest to her entire look—she can reach for one of our FRAAS styles and be 100% confident that it will produce the right effect. It is astounding what a difference a scarf can make and our new hat and glove options add that much more excitement to the total look ,” says Ken Krieger, the VP of Sales for the innovative international manufacturer of woven and knit scarves, stoles, ruanas, wraps, capes and related accessories.

These gloves may be purchased at specialty stores throughout the country or you can order the 3 different glove styles directly from FRAAS by calling (212) 575-0191  Select styles are also available at FRAAS.com and Amazon.com

MY THOUGHTS:

All FRAAS products are impeccably crafted and these gloves are no exception.  They are made of the finest materials and the workmanship is state of the art.  Not only is the feminine ruffle hem style most enchanting, but they are so soft and cozy on your hands.  Once you slide them on, you forget you are wearing them!  I like that they are lightweight in gauge yet they more than adequately keep my hands warm.

I am not yet used to the cold weather, so lately I seem to always be cold. When I initially go outside, my hands are always shaking until my car warms up.  So I picked the ideal morning to test how the gloves worked on my smartphone and iPad.  It was about 32 degrees outside, I was wearing the gloves and I checked my emails.  I was able to navigate around, using the touchscreen to the max with precision and normalcy.  The fact that I had gloves on did not interfere at all whatsoever with my manipulating and manuevering around the screen.  I have tried other touch screen compatible gloves before from different brands, and I did not prefer them as much as I prefer these from FRAAS.  I give these excellent gloves my highest recommendation!

I have not washed the gloves yet, but my plan is to hand wash them in cold water and line dry them.  If they are anything like the other FRAAS products I own, they are durable and will stand the test of wear and tear and last me a long time.  They will most likely outlast some of the touch screen devices I currently have!

This concludes my review.

You can visit the FRAAS USA website directly by CLICKING HERE to discover all the elegant, glamorous, truly beautiful items they offer.  I am sure you will fall in love with so many as I truly have.  You can do your holiday shopping there as well as pick out some gorgeous pieces for yourself.  Enjoy!

A very special THANK YOU to the wonderful staff at LIPTON PUBLICITY for providing me with the FRAAS Touch Screen Compatible Tech Gloves used for this review.

Disclosure: I received the FRAAS Touch Screen Compatible Tech Gloves from LIPTON PUBLICITY for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with LIPTON PUBLICITY or FRAAS in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: