Monday, November 12, 2012

REVIEW: Secret's Latest Products

 
 
 
 
The awesome Secret Team sent me a few goodies to review for this holiday season. I love the current Secret campaign which is to Stay Fearless.  Fearlessness, apply daily! And that is just what you will want to do when you have these Secret products at your side. They will keep you feeling fearless and confident throughout the holiday season and into the New Year. And, they also make fantastic stocking stuffers! I am reviewing just a few of the extensive assortment of sensational Secret products that are readily available for you at just about any drugstore or mass merchant store you can think of.  Or, if online shopping is your thing during the busy holiday season, Amazon.com and Walmart are just a few of many online sites that can ship Secret products right to your front door!  So let me fill you in on my Secrets!

MY REVIEW

The generous Secret Team sent me three terrific products to review.  Secret is a classic brand that has been a part of my daily routine ever since I was a teenager.  Secret products have always worked to protect me again perspiration and odor and always works to keep me feeling fresh and clean.  While the product line is always evolving, the quality and reliability factor continues to exceed and improve with each new product.  Just when you think they have raised the bar on what they have previously done, they come out more new and innovative products that wow us.  The same is true for the following products:

SECRET OUTLAST INVISIBLE SOLID ANTIPERSPIRANT/DEODORANT




Description:

Stays fearless and fresh with 48-hour odor protection!  Invisible protection goes on dry.

Available in: Invisible Solid, Clear Gel and Smooth Solid

MY THOUGHTS:

I received the Secret OUTLAST Invisible Solid in the Completely Clean scent.  The fragrance is barely discernible, just a subtle fresh aroma.  It is great for those days where you want protection but not a scent that is going to clash with your favorite colognes.  Or, if you are spending a lot of time outdoors and don't want to attract bees.  I am a very active outdoor enthusiast.  I participate in a lot of outdoor sports, so this antiperspirant/deodorant with its minimale fresh clean scent is one of my tops picks this holiday season, to use everyday on myself, as well as to stock up on for stocking stuffers for all my family members and friends.

My experience with the product is that it does exactly what it claims to do.  It keeps me odor free for over 48 hours, and the invisible solid did not wipe onto my clothes nor did it show up on my skin once I applied it.  It goes on dry and keeps me dry all day long.
 
Next I had the chance to test out:

SECRET SCENT EXPRESSIONS Invisible Solid Cocoa Butter Kiss Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Available in: Cocoa Butter Kiss, Ooh-la-la Lavender, So Very Summerberry, Va va Vanilla and Truth or Pear



Description:

A tropical, sun-kissed scent of coconut and cocoa butter that's warm and inviting.

MY THOUGHTS:

Oh what a soft pretty scent!  It is definitely a noticeable fragrance, but not too strong.  It reminds me of those sunny days I spent at the beach as a child, and the smell of coconut and cocoa butter was in the air on a beautiful summer day.  This scent is sure to please your senses and the aroma will make you feel happy and beautiful.  This is an antiperspirant/deodorant that multi-tasks.  It will keep you dry, and provide you with a sexy, alluring subtle fragrance.  It goes on dry and keeps you odor and sweat free all day long.  I love applying this on those days when I am in a hurry and I want to stay protected and not mess with putting on a cologne or strong perfume fragrance.  It comes in 4 sensational scents and will make terrific stocking stuffers this holiday season.

And lastly I was able to try:

SECRET FRESH EFFECTS BLUEBERRY AND WHITE TEA SCENT BODY MIST
Size: 3 oz.



MY THOUGHTS:

What a unique blend of main fragrance notes, blueberry and white tea!  I find this combination delightful!  It is fruity and earthy at the same time.  It is energizing and invigorating, soft and sweet and I have received a lot of positive compliments when I wear it.  I was surprised at how spraying a small amount of this on my body goes a long way and lasts a long time.  I sprayed it early in the morning and by the noon hour people around said they could still smell the pretty fragrance on me.  Yes, I love that!  I am so glad I had a chance to try this particular scent because it may not have been one I would have selected for myself.  But now that I have had the opportunity to wear it for several days, I have really come to love it and I enjoy wearing it.  At under $6 for a 3 oz. spray bottle of it, I think it makes for a splendid holiday gift or stocking stuffer.

This concludes my review.

You can visit the SECRET website directly by CLICKING HERE to learn about all the products that have available for you.

A very special thank you to the Secret Team for sending me the products used in this review.

Disclosure: I received the 3 Secret products outlined in this review from Secret for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Secret in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: