Friday, January 25, 2013

REVIEW: Foot Petals

 

 


 
The styles and designs of shoes, boots, sandals, etc. these days resemble works of wearable art.  They are gorgeous, embellished with jewels, multiple straps, buckles, studs, 4-5 inch heels, you name it!  But, have you ever tried walking in some of these shoes?!  Can you say ouch?!  Well, have no more fear, Foot Petals are here, to help you that is!  To help you wear your favorite sexy shoes in comfort that will make you and your feet soooo happy!  I just recently discovered Foot Petals and all I can say is a HUGE thank you!  I wish I had known about Foot Petals sooner, because shoes that have been sitting in my closet unworn because I did not realize how much they would hurt my feet to wear, are now dusted off and being worn by me with the help of Foot Petals.  Let me introduce this most innovative company and some of their most coveted products to you:
 
 
{Adapted from the Foot Petals Website}



In 2001, Foot Petals created a revolutionary niche in the footwear industry by developing the first in a collection of fashionable, solution-oriented premium products for women who have a love/hate relationship with their sexy shoes.

Today, Foot Petals offers more than 20 varieties of solution oriented leg and footwear products for women. Foot Petals designer insoles cushions are made from the high performance urethane, Poron, which absorbs shocks; repels moisture, bacteria and odor; and is available in colors that blend with many styles of shoes.

In addition to cushioning and comforting your feet, Foot Petals cushions help keep feet properly positioned, prevents calluses and protect bones and tissue.

All Foot Petals cushions have the American Podiatric Medical Association’s Seal of Acceptance. Our PORON cushions are proudly manufactured in the United States and found at fine retailers globally.


MY REVIEW

The folks over at Foot Petals have spoiled my feet pretty with a variety of comforting Foot Petal products.  I went into my closet, the very back of my closet, where neatly stored back there are some of my favorite shoes and boots that I may have worn once or twice.  I am talking shoes and boots that I spent a lot of money on, they are very fine designer shoes that I bought because I fell in love with them, but the reality is once I wore them, they killed my feet!  So I used them to put Foot Petals to the test.  I tried the shoes and boots on, walked around the house in them, and selected the Foot Petal product to use in them to transform them from the world's most uncomfortable shoes to my new very favorite comfortable shoes!  It took an instant, in as quick and easy as perfectly placing the Foot Petal product in my shoes is how long it took to reinvent the shoes.  Does the snap of a finger sound fast enough?!  Because that is about how long it took!  You will fall in love with these products, as I have.  Here's a sampling of some of the top Foot Petals products:

AMAZING ARCHES
ARCH OF FOOT
Price:  $6.95
Available in Colors:  Black Iris and Buttercup



 
 


Description:

Amazing Arches shoe cushions provide arch support and help give women’s shoes the "perfect fit."

•Arch support cushions
•Helps distribute weight evenly and reduce foot fatigue
•Protects bones and tissue
•Great in both flats and high heels
•One size fits fabulously

Specs:

•Includes one pair of arch cushions
•PORON® performance cushioning never loses its shape
•Cushions have 3M™ adhesive backing that sticks inside shoe
•Not recommended for removal/reuse
•Made in the USA
•Recommended by the American Podiatric Medical Association

MY THOUGHTS:

Adding Amazing Arches Foot Petals to my shoes has been such an eye opening experience!  I never really thought of my feet or shoes as needing additional arch support.  But, after adding a pair of Amazing Arches to a pair of my shoes made me realize how much more comfortable walking in them can be!  They feel wonderful, and the feeling is instant!  I immediately noticed the difference of having Amazing Arches in my shoes.  I selected a pair of shoes that had about a 1 1/2 inch heel and the shoes used to make my feet feel a little floppy in them.  Now, with the help of Amazing Arches arch cushions, my feet feel grounded in them, they feel more stable and secure.  After walking around in them for about 1/2 hour I forgot that the Amazing Arches were in the shoes and all I noticed was how comfortable my feet felt and that my shoes seemed to fit me better.  I do feel as though my weight is being evenly distributed and I feel more balanced in these shoes as compared to how they used to make me feel.  Amazing arch cushions work with the body's natural shock absorption system to reduce foot fatique.  They are virtually invisible and will work great with all kinds of shoes, boots or sandals.  Isn't it cool how these arch cushions can prevent calluses from forming, protect bones and tissue and reduce back pain! 

You can leave Amazing Arches in your shoes for a very long time.  They should last for the lifetime of the shoes.  Once you place them in your shoes, it is recommended you leave them in, they are not transferrable to other shoes.  I think these are the most innovative shoe accessory I have ever heard of!


PRESSURE POINTZ
SPOT CUSHIONS
Price:  Was $6.95 on Sale $6.00
Available in the Color:  Black Iris


 




 
 



Description:

Pressure Pointz multifunctional shoe cushions prevent blisters and add comfort any area in your shoes. Simple and effective, these mini miracles relieve painful shoe pressure.
  • Use anywhere you feel pressure in your shoes against your feet
  • Prevents calluses from forming
  • Protects against blisters and red marks
  • Skived edges so cushions won’t roll and curl with foot friction
  • 1" diameter to precisely cover point of pain
  • 1/10” thick; virtually invisible
Specs:
  • 6 individual shoe cushions
  • PORON® performance cushioning never loses its shape
  • Cushions have 3M™ adhesive backing that sticks inside shoe
  • Not recommended for removal/reuse
  • Made in the USA
  • Recommended by the American Podiatric Medical Association

MY THOUGHTS:

Whoa baby, these are incredible!  Anyone who enjoys wearing high heels, needs to add some Pressure Pointz spot cushions to those shoes and you will not believe how much more comfortable they will feel!  You can place the Pressure Pointz spot cushions in any area of your shoe where you find they make you uncomfortable and hurt your feet.  They were created to add comfort to trouble spots in shoes and where you place them will be unique for each individual person.  They are so easy to place and in the snap of a finger you have transformed your shoes into comfortable wearable ones.  Whether it is at the heel of the shoe, or perhaps on the sides of the shoes where your bones rub against them, these Pressure Pointz spot cushions are going to instantly bring relief to your feet.

Pressure Pointz spot cusions help to prevent blisters from forming.  I suggest you carry them with you in your purse, and when you notice your feet are aching and hurt, you can quickly correct the problem by placing the spot cushions in your shoes directly over the area that is making your feet hurt.  And, voila, you are good to go again!

TIP TOES
BALL OF FOOT
Price:  $6.95
Available in Colors:  White Lily, Silver Rose, Black Iris and Buttercup




 
 
 

Description:

Foot Petals best-selling Tip Toes shoe pads keep feet stable in even the highest of high heels, while cushioning the sensitive ball of foot area with every step. Go from working all day to dancing the night away!
  • Ball of foot cushions
  • Protects bones and tissue
  • Prevents calluses from forming
  • Highest degree of shock absorption
  • Stops feet from sliding forward
  • Eliminates “toe scrunch” and “ugly overhang”
  • Also comes in Heart, Print, Double Pack, and Triple Pack
Specs
  • Includes one pair of ball of foot cushions
  • PORON® performance cushioning never loses its shape
  • Cushions have 3M™ adhesive backing that sticks inside shoe
  • Not recommended for removal/reuse
  • Made in the USA
  • Recommended by the American Podiatric Medical Association
MY THOUGHTS:

Tip Toes ball-of-foot cushions work perfectly to stop feet from sliding forward.  For me, I discovered they work best in my favorite Botkier 4 1/2 inch high booties!  I love the boots, but every time I wore them my feet immediately slid forward and rubbed terribly against the front of the boots.  Talk about toe scrunch!  Ouch!  These boots were literally unwearable for me, the pain just was not worth the sacrifice for beauty, hahaa!

So, these are the boots I decided to try the Tip Toes ball-of-foot cushions on.  It took me all of a minute to perfectly place them in the boots.  And, except for my clumsiness in trying to walk in 4 1/2 inch heels, something I have yet to conquer to do gracefully, these delightful cushions without a doubt solved the feet sliding forward problem I used to have with the boots and eliminated the painful toe scrunch and nicely cushion the balls of my feet.  These Botkier boots are no longer hiding in the back of my closet!  They now have a new prominent spot in the front of my closet and I have worn them a few times since adding the Tip Toes cushions to them.  I adore them both now!  And, just think of how well they will work to eliminate ugly overhang in your peep toe style shoes!


KILLER KUSHIONZ
3/4 INSOLE
Price:  $12.95
Available in Colors:  Silver Rose, White Lily, Lavender Scent, Black Iris, Buttercup and Bridal Blue






 
 


Description:

Killer Kushionz ¾ shoe insoles offer comfort and cushioning from the ball of your foot to the bottom of your heels. Go ahead, see if those killer shoes can stop you now!
  • 3/4 insole cushions
  • Offers high degree of shock absorption
  • Stops feet from sliding forward
  • Keeps feet cool, dry and comfortable
  • Can easily be worn in open-toe shoes and sandals
  • Also comes in Triple Pack and Limited Edition
Specs:
  • Includes one pair of insoles
  • PORON® performance cushioning never loses its shape
  • Cushions have 3M™ adhesive backing that sticks inside shoe
  • Not recommended for removal/reuse
  • Made in the USA
  • Recommended by the American Podiatric Medical Association

MY THOUGHTS:

OK, last but not least the cadillac of Foot Petals, the big kahuna so to speak!  The Foot Petals Killer Kushionz definitely take the "kill" out of wearing even the most uncomfortable of shoes!  They provide the ultimate support and can be worn in any type of shoe, open or closed, high heeled or flat, you name it, they will bring extreme comfort to your feet!

The Killer Kushionz multi-task!  I picked my L.A.M.B. shoes that I just adore!  I should say I adore the style, but my feet and they did not like each other.  Here I have my dream shoes, but they were a nightmare to wear.  I place a pair of Killer Kushionz in them and I was amazed at the tranformation that took place!  My issues with the shoes, that boast a 4 inch heel, is that my feet slid forward causing unbearable toe crunch, scrunch, oy!  They also did not make me feel like I was stable walking in them.  I did not feel I could walk with secure balance because my feet slid around in them.  Adding the Killer Kushionz instantly stopped my feet from sliding forward and also immediately eliminated that toe crunch problem. 

Since the Killer Kushionz take up almost the entire sole of your shoe they also help to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable feeling.  I can't wait to experience them on a hot summer day!  If you choose to place them in shoes that have that peep toe design, they will eliminate any chance of ugly toe overhand, yikes!  Who wants to see that, right?!  Another added benefit of these killer kushionz is they will help to prevent calluses from forming, and protect bone and tissue because they cusion the entire foot.  One size fits anyone fabulously so I highly recommend you give these a try in your most sexy, daring, but uncomfortable shoes and see for yourself how you can instantly transform them to your most comfortable shoes!

This concludes my review.

You can visit the Foot Petals website directly by CLICKING HERE.  There are so many more innovative Foot Petals products available to bring that extra bounce in your step, my review only represents a small sample of what they have to offer.  Have fun shopping and bringing new life to some of those shoes you have been reluctant to wear because they hurt your feet.

A very special THANK YOU to Foot Petals for providing me with the products used for this review.

Disclosure: I received the Foot Petals products outlined in this review from Foot Petals for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Foot Petals in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected





No comments: