Friday, August 1, 2014

REVIEW: SUN GODDESS Sin-Care Lifestyle Booster Serum








SUN GODDESS

Worship the Gods of Skin Repair

Last month I introduced to you here on my blog the Sin-Care Line of Lifestyle Booster Serums.  And, I specifically reviewed my experience using the Urban Renewal Sin-Care Lifestyle Booster Serum.  I discussed how impressed I am with the Urban Renewal Booster Serum and how noticeably improved I feel the appearance of my skin looks.  Since that review I switched gears and stopped using the Urban Renewal Sin-Care booster serum, and began using the Sun Goddess Sin-Care booster serum.  And now I will share with you my thoughts regarding this product.

As a child, I spent countless days on the beaches of New England with my sister, cousins, parents having fun in the sun.  We'd be on the beach from early morning to dusk, playing in the ocean, building castles in the sand, and just frolicking along the beach like carefree kids do.  I can remember my mom applying sunscreen on us, but not throughout the day, usually once in the morning and that was it.  In those days, we did not realize the dangers of the sun, the way we do today.  Also, sunscreens were not perfected back then, we thought an SPF of 4 was good!  

Then as a teenager and into my early 20's I worshiped the sun, oh my goodness, I spent as much time as I could soaking up the rays of the sun, partly doing sports and athletic activities and partly to get a tan, as young girls like to do.  Again, not realizing the harm I was causing to my skin.

If I could turn back the clocks and correct the errors of my past, I would slather an SPF of 30 on every bit of exposed skin I have in the sun to keep it protected!  But, unfortunately I cannot go back in time.  I can only look to the future to see what I can do NOW to correct the sun damage I have caused.

Sun Goddess Sin-Care Lifestyle Booster Serum when used daily helps to address the effects of sun damage.  My review will explain how it has helped improve my sun-damaged skin.

Before I get into my review, let me briefly re-introduce the Sin-Care brand to you as I previously wrote in my review a few weeks back:


{Adapted from the Sin-Care Press Release}


SAINTS OR SINNERS
SIN-CARE HAS THE SOLUTION WITH THEIR SKIN SAVING SERUMS FOR OUR LIFESTYLE SINS



Because years alone don’t determine how we age Finally, something to ease the guilt when we have been naughty girls! If you’ve been misbehaving and skin SINS are showing, then it’s time SIN-CARE.

As we’ve heard “When we are good we are very, very good but when we are bad”.... well, SIN-CARE comes to our rescue .....

In a first for beauty, SIN-CARE’s line of heavenly serums address LIFESTYLE AGING. LIFESTYLE AGING is mostly preventable, and this is the first product range devoted to fighting these factors.

Drum roll please, here are the famous nine:

Relaxation Sensation ~ for stressed out skins




Sun Goddess ~ when you’ve overdone it in the sun




Line Rewind ~ to revitalise time poor and neglected skin




Urban Renewal ~ to defend and repair city dwelling skins




Sleep Doctor ~ for signs of fatigue from lack of sleep




Smokers Secret ~ to improve the skin until you quit




Skin Coach ~ for fitter skin post workout




Sugar Hit ~ for high sugar indulgence





Party Girl ~ to recharge late night skins





What is Sin-Care
{Adapted from the Sin-Care Website}


Sin-Care is a line of nine (9) serum-only premium skincare products and professional Lifestyle Aging Facial treatments addressing Lifestyle Ageing and its challenges. Lifestyle choices, habits and over-indulgences, basically our skin sins, all of which contribute to facial ageing.

Each Sin-Care serum contains a high concentration of a range of pure botanical extracts, natural cosmeceuticals and liposomes. These active, customised ingredients get to the source of the problem and target specific concerns while, at the same time, improve the condition of the skin on many levels.


What makes Sin-Care so different? 

Everyday skincare products have traditionally been categorized and segmented into skin type, concern or age. Up until now, needs such as Lifestyle habits and challenges, which have a proven effect and influence the ageing process, have not been taken into account.

While we all age differently for a variety of reasons, genetics being one, Sin-Care believes that Lifestyle Aging is one of the most common causes of premature aging and, in fact, is the most treatable aspect.

The visible appearance of the skin is directly connected to lifestyle and reflects neglect or excesses. Too much alcohol, damaging uv rays or many years of smoking have a detrimental effect on the skin’s function and appearance.

Lifestyle challenged skin requires a little extra attention from time to time. Sin-Care’s technologically-advanced and customized serums are designed to supplement existing skincare programs while, at the same time, support a youthful skin structure and function.

To achieve this, Sin-Care includes Hyaluronic Acid in each of its serums. Hyaluronic Acid is responsible for plumping out the skin while offering the benefits of immediate moisture and a smoothing down of lines. In addition, each contains a base active blend of five (5) medicinal grade herbs to support the skin, together with specific and natural cosmeceutically based ingredients, that have been tested in-vivo against each of the SIN types.

The five herb blend, which is the base active of each includes:

 • Liquorice to fight age spots
 • Horsetail to stimulate and strengthen
 • Anti-oxidants Ginkgo Biloba and Olive Leaf Extract and,
 • Ginseng for its protecting, vitality boosting and  stimulating benefits 

In addition, each booster serum is further enhanced with a combination of distinctive ingredients that specifically address the Lifestyle SIN. While the SIN-Care names are fun, these booster serums deserve serious accolades. Each and every serum marries customised formulas and cutting edge technology of advanced natural cosmeceuticals and are then supercharged with a cocktail of anti-oxidants and vitamins. This provides a targeted dose to not only address the SIN but also keep the skin supple, radiant and smooth and significantly improve its overall condition.

The SIN-CARE range is compatible with existing skincare routines and as versatile as they are powerful, several SINS can be addressed by layering the serums. They are designed for use morning and night, after cleansing and prior to moisturizing.

MY REVIEW

I received a full size bottle of the Sin-Care Sun Goddess Booster Serum to review.  I was very anxious to use it because as I mentioned, I know I have a lot of sun damage to my facial skin.  And, since I had such a positive experience using the Urban Renewal Booster Serum, I have high hopes that I am going to be equally impressed with Sun Goddess.  Here are the details on this serum:

Sin-Care Sun Goddess Lifestyle Booster Serum
Price:  $80, DISCOUNTED AT SOME SITES TOO!
Size:  Generously packaged in 50ml Italian Glass Bottle with Airless Pump

Available:  Available in the US at Amazon CLICK HERE, Beauty Collection, Lovely Skin CLICK HERE, Skindirect.com CLICK HERE and AVEYOU CLICK HERE.





DESCRIPTION:


Sun Goddess, when we've overdone it and skin is showing it! 

For those who haven’t been listening to the broken record SPF alert - sunny or cloudy, summer or winter - forget praying for improved skin. The Number 1 Commandment to repair and address sun damage is Sin-Care’s Sun Goddess. 

The serum’s key wonder ingredient, Phytosphinogosine, a naturally occurring lipid, has many strings to its bow. Improving and protecting the skin’s barrier and an anti-microbial, it also provides an anti- inflammatory action on uv-induced damage. In addition to guarding against collagen degradation, it also boosts collagen production in photo-aged skin and stimulates fibrillian, which is significantly reduced through photo-aging. 

Comforting and smoothing the complexion and reducing deeper wrinkles, it contains a cocktail of Vitamins A, C, E and base ingredients of Hyaluronic Acid for its immediate moisture benefits, to keep the skin supple and plump out crinkles and, a five herb blend of Liquorice to fight age spots, Horsetail to stimulate and strengthen, anti-oxidants Ginkgo Biloba and Olive Leaf Extracts and Ginseng for its skin protecting, vitality boosting and stimulating properties. 

Use Sun Goddess morning and night, before moisturizing. It’s compatible with existing skincare products. And, for more than one skin sin (we won’t tell, we promise!) Sin-Care serums can be effortlessly layered.  

Check Sin-Care out on www.sincare.com.au and join us on www.facebook.com/sincareaustralia.

MY THOUGHTS:

I am thoroughly thrilled and over the moon happy with the Urban Renewal Booster Serum, but I think I am even more excited about the results I am seeing with the Sun Goddess Booster Serum.  The texture of the Sun Goddess and the scent of the Sun Goddess are almost the same as with Urban Renewal, but my skin seems to be responding even more with Sun Goddess.  YAY!

Before I apply Sun Goddess my skin appears uneven, slightly red and very dry.  Within moments of applying Sun Goddess my skin transforms almost immediately into a more matte, even skin tone, free of redness and definitely more hydrated.  I apply 2 pumps worth of product to my skin to achieve these results.  I then wait a few minutes and then finish up with applying my daily moisturizer over the serum in the morning, and in the evening I apply my night creme over the serum.  I use the serum twice a day.

I cannot express enough how incredibly amazing these serums are.  I think the premise of creating serums that address different lifestyles and the "sins" you may commit in your daily life, is genius!  I am confident that the exceptional ingredients contained in these serums do work harmoniously together to achieve visibly improved skin.  I have been using these booster serums for over 2 months and I cannot imagine not using them ever again.  I am that thrilled with the obvious improved skin results I have been seeing in my own skin.  And, I am pleased that they work perfectly with my current skin care routine and the products I already have in my skin care regimen.


This concludes my review.



Disclosure: I received the Sun Goddess Booster Serum from Sin-Care for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Sin-Care in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: