Saturday, August 2, 2014

REVIEW: Bain de Terre Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo & Conditioner





AVAILABLE AT:




I am enamored with the science behind the Bain de Terre brand, Beautiful by Nature - Indulge in Nature.  When it comes to my hair, I want it to be beautiful and I want it to get that way using healthy, gentle, fine natural products. Bain de Terre has created an abundant variety of the most delightful, natural couture hair care products that will fascinate and excite you, I promise you that!   The Bain de Terre brand has been around for a long time.  It is a high end, luxury brand sold at fine beauty salons by hair professionals.  The good news is, it is also available for sale to consumers, like you and I, at Loxa Beauty! This Spring Bain de Terre started fresh.  While they kept their focus on bringing us products made from the finest natural ingredients, that will always remain at its core, they introduced new and improved formulas for many of their products.  They also redesigned their packaging and messaging to match the elegance and prestige that the brand has earned over the years.  

Bain de Terre products feature signature natural ingredients designed to enhance and restore hair's health.  Argan and monoi oils, legendary for delivering silky softness and weightlessness shine, and black currant and goji berry, botanicals with proven therapeutic benefits for hair, will now be woven consistently throughout the line.  Additionally, every product is now paraben-free and color safe, two claims that are major selling points for the brand.


Let me briefly introduce the Bain de Terre brand to you:


ABOUT US

{Adapted from the Bain de Terre Website}

INDULGE IN NATURE


Prepare to immerse in the most luxuriously pure hair care experience nature can provide. Bain de Terre is the only paraben-free hair care line that harnesses the power of nature to help enhance and restore hair health all while delighting the senses. 


Explore a highly effective range of color-safe hair care and styling products that offer significant reparative benefits for every hair type, while creating an indulgent experience with rich lathers and  lush botanical scents. Every product is infused with a variety of natural botanical extracts, plus our signature beautifying blend of precious argan and monoi oils that hair craves. 


So go ahead... treat yourself to the ultimate in soft, sumptuous, silky perfection-derived from the best the Earth has to offer.



ARGAN OIL

Legendary for its reparative & regenerative properties. Helps restore strength & brings shine to the hair.




MONOI OIL
A concentrated emollient that penetrates & re-hydrates hair follicles for incredible softness.





MY REVIEW






The generous staff over at Bain de Terre sent me a box full of some of Bain de Terre's most popular products.  For the sake of not overwhelming you with too much information at one time, I am going to separate the products into 3 separate reviews, one for each category of product.


For this first review, I want to introduce you to Bain de Terre's Passion Flower Shampoo and Conditioner, created to Protect Color Treated Hair.  Here are the details on these two enchanting products:



Item # 615546c
Price:  $12 for 13.5 oz, $21 for 1 L











WHAT IT IS:


 This lush, paraben-free, color-protecting shampoo is infused with fragrant passion flower plus precious argan and monoi oils that lavish hair in soft, silk perfection.


WHAT IT DOES:


Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo is a luxurious, moisturizing cleanser that protects color from fading and keeps hair soft, vibrant and shiny.


How to Use:


Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse. Follow with Passion Flower Color Preserving Conditioner.


KEY BENEFITS:


Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo is enhanced with full spectrum UV protectants that protect color-treated hair from fading over 82% longer than other leading professional shampoos, plus natural moisturizing agents for gorgeous lustrous locks. It also harnesses the power of botaniceuticals – potent, natural botanicals that nourish, revitalize and protect.




MY THOUGHTS:

I've been coloring and highlighting my hair for the longest time.  So I am the ideal candidate for testing out this passion flower color protecting shampoo.  In the past, I have used many shampoos that I am sure aided in making my hair color fade rapidly, far before its supposed time.  So it was with great excitement and optimism that I try out this ultimate color protecting shampoo.  And it did not disappoint me.

I must first say that the shampoo in the shower aroma sensory experience was right on!  Oh, what a splendid aromatic time I had.  Ok, but to the important point, the shampoo was outstanding!  It thoroughly cleansed my hair without stripping away any of the color and highlights I recently had done to my hair, YAY!

The shampoo not only cleaned my hair so gently and effectively, but left my hair feeling so soft and nourished, I questioned whether I even needed to follow up with conditioner.  And, I have never experienced this before.  My hair always needs to be conditioned after shampooing.  This is a first!  Usually I can never EVER get a comb through my hair after shampooing if I did not condition it afterwards.  So I am "wow'd" and over the moon thrilled that this shampoo leaves my hair so clean and hydrated, that I could easily skip that step.  

But I did not, I followed through with the mate to the Shampoo:





Item # 615503c
Price:  $13.50 for 13.5 oz, and $24 for 1 L






WHAT IT IS:
This rich, paraben-free, color-protecting conditioner is infused with fragrant passion flower plus precious argan and monoi oils that lavish hair in soft, silky perfection.

WHAT IT DOES:
Passion Flower Color Preserving Conditioner is a deep moisturizer that protects color from fading and keeps hair soft, vibrant and shiny. Ideal for color-treated hair that’s normal to dry.

HOW TO USE:



After shampooing with Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo, apply Conditioner to damp hair. Rinse.



KEY BENEFITS:



Passion flower color preserving and moisturizing conditioner deeply moisturizes and conditions the hair leaving it soft, vibrant and shiny. It also harnesses the power of botaniceuticals – potent, natural botanicals that nourish, revitalize and protect. 



MY THOUGHTS:

Conditioners do not get any better than this!  Wow, equally delightfully fragranced as the shampoo, this passion flower color protecting conditioner makes conditioning hair such a pleasant spa like experience!  My entire bathroom was infused with the beautiful scent of passion flower!

But more importantly, I covered my entire head and hair with this splendid conditioner, left it on for a few minutes, thoroughly rinsed it out and voila, my hair was glowing!  After drying my hair, it never looked more radiant and shiny!  I have been using this shampoo and conditioner combination for over 2 weeks now, and I can say without hesitation that my hair has never looked or felt healthier!  You can visually see that the color is more vibrant, not as dull, and the hair color seems to last longer in terms of no fading, and it shines like the sun!

I feel so much peace of mind knowing that the Bain de Terre Passion Flower Color Protecting Shampoo and Conditioner are rendered using the finest natural ingredients, and that they are harmoniously working together to improve the quality and health of my hair, which is my most favorite asset.

One last note, because I color my hair at home, I find that some of the at-home hair color kits leave my hair feeling course and difficult to get a comb through for weeks afterwards.  This Passion Flower Conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky, I have no more issues with rough feeling hair, and a comb gets through my hair like a breeze now!  I am so satisfied!

This concludes my Review.

You can visit LOXA BEAUTY by CLICKING HERE to discover the entire line of Bain de Terre products that they offer.  I am confident you will discover a hair care regimen that is perfect for your particular hair care needs.  Have fun shopping!

A very special thank you to Bain de Terre for providing me with Passion Flower Shampoo and Conditioner to use for this review.


Disclosure: I received the Passion Flower Shampoo and Conditioner from Bain de Terre for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Bain de Terre in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: