Saturday, August 2, 2014

REVIEW: Karin Herzog CHOCOLATE! Face Cream





Imagine the alluring sweet aroma of melting chocolate....... ok, now imagine the most luxurious moisturizing face cream that is made with swiss chocolate that has that intoxicating melting chocolate aroma.  Oh yes, that is precisely what you will discover with Karin Herzog's Chocolate! Face Cream.  It is divine! And, it is a good thing I had some chocolate on hand, because once you experience this irresistible Chocolate Face Cream, your skin will be satisfied with its blissful treatment, but your mind will be craving for a treat too!  Before I get into my review about this splendid product, let me briefly introduce the Karin Herzog brand to you:


ABOUT KARIN HERZOG
{Adapted from a Karin Herzog Press Release}




Karin Herzog is the world leader in oxygen-based skincare and is the only brand on the market to utilize patented-active oxygen to skincare.  The line was founded 40 years ago after Dr. Paul Herzog was honored by the Nobel Institute for his research focused on the benefits of oxygen for the skin.  Dr. Herzog's esthetician wife, Karin, was then inspired to collaborate in incorporating his research into a skincare formulation, and the Karin Herzog line was born.  The successful line, now 52 SKUs strong, which contains a myriad of products to address skincare concerns for the face and body, is located on the shores of Lake Geneva, Switzerland, and is still founding-family owned and operated.  The Karin Herzog line is available at select spas and retailers around the world and at www.karinherzog.com

MY REVIEW




I received a full-size tube of Karin Herzog's Chocolate! Face Cream.  I was delighted when I first opened the seal on the tube and immediately inhaled the beautiful scent of swiss chocolate.  It is so pleasing and instantly uplifted my spirits!  The texture of the product is creamy and rich, the fragrance so savory and sweet, but don't be fooled by its chocolatey color and scent, this cream is for your skin!  Here are the details on this most unique face cream:

CHOCOLATE!
Size:  1.73 oz.
Price:  $55





DESCRIPTION:

Karin Herzog's Chocolate! is a rich, intensive comfort cream for deep hydration with Swiss Chocolate!  An intensive vitamin-rich facial moisturizer with avocado and wheat germ oil.  This nourishing treatment recharges the hydro-lipidic film of the epidermis to restore optimal moisture and plump the skin.  Regulates the skin's hydration levels to maximize the benefit of the oxygen creams.  Especially effective as a night cream.

Features and Benefits:


  • Essential Oils nourish in depth
  • Vitamin A helps to revive and renew dull skin
  • Vitamin E soothes and conditions inflamed skin, overative skin
  • Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Key Ingredients:

  • Theobroma Cocoa (Swiss Chocolate)
  • Vitamin E
  • Vitamin A
  • Sesame Oil
  • Avocado Oil
  • Wheat Germ Oil

USAGE:

Use as an overnight treatment or when needed.  Apply directly to face and neck.

This comfort cream is perfect for use while the skin is acclimating to oxygen therapy.  It is also especially recommended to use in cold climates or drying conditions where the skin would benefit from an additional dose of nourishment.

MY THOUGHTS:

I have been using the Karin Herzog Chocolate Face Cream for just over a week now.  So far I have not gained any weight, hahaaa!  I have been using it just in the evening as my night cream.  I find the cream to be very potent in texture, thick and emollient, yet using just a dime size amount of it adequately covers my entire face and my skin seems to soak it right up, almost immediately.  For a face cream that is so rich, I am thrilled that on these hot summer nights it does not leave my skin feeling greasy or over moisturized at all.  In fact, at the speed with which my skin seems to drink it up, must mean that my skin is craving not only for the chocolate, but for all the superior ingredients also contained within this most innovative face cream.

The chocolate aroma is strong at first application, but within an hour or less, the scent disappears.  So it is not overwhelming or tempting in any manner, for those of you who are worried you may just have to eat some chocolate each time you use this glorious cream.

I can see visible improvements to the condition of my face and neck most definitely.  I have been applying the product to my face and my neck and the skin does appear much more hydrated, the fine lines and wrinkles barely discernible anymore.  I did not have a lot to begin with, but I was noticing them and now I can barely tell they were there.  I am very impressed!  The description of the product says it will "plump" up my skin.  I was not sure what that meant, but now I do.  My skin is energized, it is revived, and has a more youthful glow to it!  I call it my chocolate glow!

So if you want to plump up your skin, give it a renewed luminous dewy chocolate glow, then this is the product for you.  A teeny tiny amount each night will transform your skin and make it look radiant and more youthful.  I give a big thumbs up for this brilliant Karin Herzog Chocolate! Face Cream. 

This concludes my review.

You can visit the Karin Herzog Website directly by CLICKING HERE to learn more about this innovative brand and the wide range of skincare products that they offer.  There is a regimen for a wide variety of skin types and issues you need to address.  Have fun shopping!

Disclosure: I received the Karin Herzog Chocolate! Face Cream for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Karin Herzog in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: