Monday, September 8, 2014

REVIEW: COOKIE CHIPS





This summer I discovered the most delicious and mouth watering cookies!  Well, alright they are not really cookies, more like chips.  Best said, by the maker themselves, "Tastes Like a Cookie, Eats Like a Chip", and they are fabulous!  They are not only addicting with each and every bite, they are super easy to store, pack, and travel around with because of their versatile size!  I will share with you all about these wonderfully tasty and sweet as can be treats, snacks as I call them, but before I do, let me introduce to you 'Cookie Chips'!

ABOUT COOKIE CHIPS

{Adapted from the Cookie Chips Website}




HannahMax Baking has been making amazing baked treats for almost 25 years. Founder, Executive Pastry Chef, CEO and mother of three, Joanne Adirim is committed to using only the highest quality ingredients available. If we can't pronounce it, there's no way we're putting it in our products! 


All Natural Crunchy Cookie Chips were born one afternoon when Joanne was baking for her kids, the company's namesakes, a crispy, sweet treat. After they inhaled them like a bag of potato chips, she realized she was onto something big. A delicious snack you can feel good about, all six flavors of Cookie Chips contain a mere 120-130 calories per serving. They’re made from the best, whole ingredients we can find like milled cane sugar, creamery butter, cage-free eggs, fine chocolate and pure bourbon vanilla. Plus, you’ll never find any artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, trans fats or GMOs in anything that comes out of the HannahMax bakery.


OUR INGREDIENTS










Our Cookie Chips taste so delectable because they are made with only the finest, all-natural ingredients, such as milled cane sugar, creamery butter, cage-free eggs, and pure bourbon vanilla. Just as important as what we put in is what we leave out. Cookie Chips never contain trans fats, added hormones, GMOs, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Our selectivity in ingredients helps ensure you get homemade taste delivered right to your door or from your local supermarket shelf.


MY REVIEW





I was sent a sensational and truly indulgent Multipack of Cookie Chips.  I received 5 different flavors of Cookie Chips and I cannot express enough how enjoyable and savory each flavor is!  Here are the details on the Multipack of Cookie Chips:


Cookie Chips Multipack (6 Bags of Each Flavor)
Price:  $35.94 with Free Shipping!



Cookie Chip Multi-Flavor Packs are a great way to sample all of our scrumptious flavors. The biggest problem you'll have is figuring out which bag to try first!

Single Flavor Packs (4 Bags of One Flavor)

Price: $23.96 with Free Shipping!



Flavors:  Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon Sugar, Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Original Flavor and Sea Salted Peanut Butter

MY THOUGHTS:

I received 5 out of the 6 available flavors of Cookie Chips with the exception of the Oatmeal Raisin.  Originally I was planning to write about each flavor individually.  But when I began my write up I found myself repeating the same thing for each flavor!  They are all so tasty and delicious!  And each flavor was a huge hit with my family and I, and our friends who we shared them with.

When I think about the cookies I have been eating all my life, whether they were store bought or from a bakery, or homemade, I have to say Cookie Chips are right up there with being some of the best I have ever tasted!!  I do not say that lightly or easily.  I honestly and truly believe Cookie Chips to be some of the finest cookies that I have ever had the privilege to eat and everyone that I know who has tried them feels the same exact way!  They are like a chip, you cannot each just one as my friend Rose said!  

I love that they are made using the finest ingredients, you can instantly taste that when you try your first bite.  As my friend Rose said, she loves that she can pronounce all the ingredients contained in them!  I always have peace of mind knowing I am eating food that is made with wholesome, natural ingredients, and I want that for my family and friends as well.  I cannot think of a more indulgent treat to serve my family and friends than cookie chips, because they are made with such superior ingredients.

Not only are they the world's most delicious cookies, but they are super easy to pack and carry along with you when you are on the go!  They are thin and you can fit the perfect amount of cookie chips into baggies.  That makes them ideal for school lunches, picnics, road trips and anywhere you go for that tasty snack or treat you crave anytime of day.

We did a lot of entertaining at the end of August and I served cookie chips on big platters along with fresh fruit and fruit flavored yogurts.  I noticed a lot of my friend dipping the cookie chips into the vanilla and strawberry flavored yogurts.  That prompted me to try the same, and oh my goodness, the most blissful flavor combinations!  We dipped all the flavors into the yogurts and each cookie chips flavors blended nicely with the yogurt.  Such a unique snack or desert to serve at any type of gathering, social event or party and a real hit with everyone!

You can enjoy cookie chips by themselves as a cookie, for each flavor is addicting and so satisfying or you can get creative with them and use them as chips and serve them along with a dip you feel harmoniously compliments them.  The possibilities are endless!

Cookie Chips can be purchased online from the COOKIE CHIPS WEBSITE and they are also available at many fine stores across the country such as Sams Club, Whole Foods, Safeway, Kings, just to name a few!   Check out the Store Locator HERE.


This concludes my Review.

You can visit COOKIE CHIPS directly by CLICKING HERE.  

You can Follow COOKIE CHIPS on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow COOKIE CHIPS on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow COOKIE CHIPS on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE.
A very special thank you to COOKIE CHIPS for providing me with cookie chips to use for this review.


Disclosure: I received a multi-pack of cookie chips from COOKIE CHIPS for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Cookie Chips in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: