Tuesday, September 16, 2014

REVIEW: NeoCell Natural Supplements Beauty Products




I am a true believer that beauty starts from within your body.  If you are not healthy on the inside, then you may not be healthy on the outside.  So it is with such enthusiasm that I review with you some NeoCell award wining natural supplement beauty products.  I have been using 3 of NeoCell's most popular nutritional supplements for well over a month now, and I am very excited to share with you my results.  Before I begin, let me briefly introduce NeoCell to you:

ABOUT NEOCELL
{Adapted from the NeoCell Website}




The therapeutic benefits of collagen have been widely recognized in Europe and Asia for decades. At NeoCell, we are proud to say that we introduced collagen to the Americas.

Neocell was started in 1998 by founder and fearless leader Al Quadri after an extraordinary personal experience. Following a heart attack, Al endured triple- bypass surgery and a recovery that was slow and difficult. His muscles atrophied, and his usual energy disappeared. To recover Al understood that his future health depended on re-engaging his body’s own potential for healing and rejuvenation. It was during his investigation of holistic therapies that he happened upon the unlikely remedy of collagen. Al learned of the integral role collagen plays in strengthening and rebuilding lost muscle mass and connective tissue. Within a few weeks, Al began to rapidly recover and regain his lost vitality.

Once fully recovered, a reinvigorated Al set out to understand the means by which collagen had stimulated his own regenerative systems, thus enabling his rapid recovery. For Al, this wasn’t just a miracle. It was his life’s calling- to make the same health and vitality Al experienced in his recovery accessible to everyone.

His goal was to create products that allowed people to live younger, longer lives with abundant energy and wellbeing. And so Neocell was born, as a family-owned, research oriented business committed to introducing the world to a premium quality collagen-based supplement line.





Since our founding we have been continually enhancing our manufacturing processes so we are able to offer our customers the most bioavailable and bioactive collagen peptides on the market. We are proud to say millions of people have benefitted from our efforts and are now living a more youthful life.

Today, NeoCell is the #1 collagen brand in the world and a leader in the field of nutritional science. While we have grown considerably over the years, one thing has never changed – our commitment to finding the most innovative and effective nutraceutical supplements.


MY REVIEW




The most gracious folks over at NeoCell allowed me to select 3 different products to review from their wide selection of nutritional supplements beauty products.  After some deliberation, I chose 3 products that I felt I really could use, and they were also award winning products so I knew I was going to be in good hands with them.

So without further ado, here are the details on them!


BEAUTY BURSTS - SOFT CHEWS - CHOCOLATE MINT



DESCRIPTION:

Feed Your Skin With Delectable Bursts of Nutrients!

2013- "Best of Natural Beauty" Better Nutrition Magazine
2013- "Best Beauty Supplement" Delicious Living Magazine 

  • Collagen Type 1 and 3 For Firm, Smooth Skin and Strong Hair and Nails
  • Hyaluronic Acid For Skin Hydration and Renewal
  • Vitamin C: Collagen Enhancer
  • All Natural Formula Bursting With Delicious Flavor 

Having beautiful and radiant skin has never been so easy; or so delicious. NeoCell Beauty Bursts deliver high absorption beauty nutrients in delectable, gourmet soft chews. Collagen Type 1 and 3 is the body's beauty protein and strengthens skin, hair and nails. Hyaluronic Acid is know as "Nature's Moisturizer" and hydrates the skin. Vitamin C is essential to boosting collagen in the skin. Together, these three beauty nutrients work together to build beautiful skin from the inside out.



MY THOUGHTS:

A couple of chocolate mint chews a day keeps the bad hair, dry skin and nails away, who would have thought?!  I think these tasty chocolate mint chews are genius!  OK, I have to say, they are not gourmet chocolate tasting, but they are delicious in their own unique healthy kind of tasty way.  And, I am positive that after using up the entire bag, and faithfully taking them every day for as long as the bag lasted, my skin, hair and nails do seem to be healthier from how they appeared weeks before.  I know I cannot expect miracles, but my hair seems shinier and less brittle feeling when I am done washing it, my nails are not chipping as easily and they seem healthier in appearance, and my skin does feel firmer and more hydrated, and I test this by examining it before I apply any skin care or beauty products on it.  In fact, I am basing all my opinions, on the hair, nails and skin before applying any type of products on them.  I can see why these delightful chocolate mint beauty burst soft chews received 2 prestigious awards!  They are a winner to me too.

Next is the:

KERATIN HAIR VOLUMIZER



DESCRIPTION:

Keratin hair volumizer is an all-natural solution for strong, lustrous, and thick healthy hair that starts from the inside. Dry, brittle, thinning hair is associated with a lack of nutrients that are essential to strong and resilient hair. Keratin Hair Volumizer contains clinically proven ingredients to enhance hair strength and reduce normal hair loss.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Cynatine HNS Solubilized Keratin: The ability to convert natural keratin into a functional form that is bio-available to the body is a recent advancement. Cynatine HNS® is solubilized enabling it to be both bioactive and bioavailable in the body, which allows it to bind with hair. Cynatine HNS® has been clinically proven to reduce hair loss from washing, improve hair strength and improve the brightness and luster of hair.



Hydrolyzed Super Collagen: Hydrolyzed Super Collagen™ is a structural component of hair, skin and nail health. Super Collagen™ is a rich source of glycine, proline, alanine and hydroxyproline, which are the main constituents of collagen in the hair. Research suggests that collagen supplementation stimulates fibroblasts at the hair root, resulting in increased diameter of the hair shaft. NeoCell's pharmaceutical grade Super Collagen™ is enzymatically hydrolyzed, providing a collagen amino acid ratio with low molecular weight for maximum bioavailability.


Amla Extract: Amla, or Indian Gooseberry, has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-aging properties. Amla provides high concentrations of Vitamin C and and has been revered for being a powerful antioxidant.


Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is an important part of optimal collagen formation.




MY THOUGHTS:

I decided to let my mother try this product because she has been experiencing some age related hair loss and she feels her hair is not as vibrant and strong as it used to be. And, I also felt she would benefit more from trying out this product than I would based on the fact I was going to be trying out other related products from NeoCell for this review.

So, I went over all the instructions with my Mom, and we did check in with her medical doctor to make sure there were no ingredients contained in the capsules that would have an adverse effect on her health.  Once her doctor gave us the green light that it was alright for her to take these capsules, she, with great excitement, began the regimen of taking 2 capsules a day.

My mom finished the entire bottle of the Keratin Hair Volumizer, faithfully taking them every day for 30 days.  While we both agree that it is hard to make a definitive analysis after only 30 days, as that is not all that much time to notice a significant difference in her hair, we did both agree that there is a noticeable improvement in the condition, strength, of her hair, and her hair does appear less dull and had more shine to it.  We are basing these comments on her hair before applying any styling products to it.

My mother also feels that her hair is less brittle, and she is noticing that less hair is falling out each day.  That is making her over the moon happy with this product.  She does plan to continue with the regimen and she is very optimistic that as time progresses, so will the condition and quality of her hair.  She and I both agree that the longer she continues taking the Keratin Hair Volumizer capsules, the better her hair is going to look and feel.  We are loving this product and thrilled to have discovered it.  It also is an added perk that the ingredients in these capsules are natural and are making her healthier on the inside which in turn is making her appear visibly healthier.  Gotta love a product that multi-tasks!
And, last but not least:

COLLAGEN BEAUTY BUILDER



DESCRIPTION:

Collagen Beauty Builder is an award winning, all natural solution for youthful, radiant skin and overall beauty that starts from the inside.


2013 "Best Skin, Hair and Nails Supplement" Delicious Living Magazine

Loss of elasticity in the skin, thinning hair, and brittle nails are common signs of aging that are the result of diminished collagen levels in the body. This nutrient rich formulation provides the body with potent beauty building essentials for radiant skin, thicker hair and stronger nails.

KEY INGREDIENTS:


Hydrolyzed Super Collagen: Collagen is a structural component of hair, skin and nail health. Collagen is diffcult for the body to use in its native form. NeoCell's pharmaceutical grade Super Collagen™ is enyzmatically hydrolyzed, providing low molecular weight collagen that is highly bioavailable and bioactive. Super Collagen™ contains 19 amino acids that help sustain collagen levels in aging skin as well as assist in rebuilding the skin matrix.



Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid is a water-loving nutrient that hydrates the body and promotes skin elasticity. HA is nature's “moisture-magnet” and plays a central role in supporting the appearance of smooth, supple skin.


Silica: Silica is a mineral involved in the transport of nutrients to the hair, skin and nails and ensures that hair follicles are supplied with all the vital minerals necessary for the growth and vitality of hair.


Alpha Lipoic Acid: Free radical damage is a major cause of skin aging, making potent antioxidants essential for healthy and beautiful skin. Because it is both fat and water soluble, alpha lipoic acid is a superior anti-inflammatory nutrient. This unique feature enables alpha lipoid acid to protect against free radicals both inside and outside the cell, whereas other antioxidants only provide protection outside the cell.


Biotin: Biotin is a B vitamin critical for hair growth and strengthening nails.



MY THOUGHTS:

I decided to incorporate this product into my daily vitamin routine. As with any product, regardless of whether it is a natural vitamin supplement or not, I always recommend checking in with your doctor to make sure there are no ingredients in the product that may not be wise for you to take.  This is just my opinion, and I did check in with my doctor and he did give me the go ahead to take this beauty product regimen.

So, in conjunction with my daily chocolate mint beauty burst soft chews, I also add the Collagen Beauty Builder tablets into my daily vitamin routine.  My only con, if you can call it one, is that the tablets are large, and I sometimes have trouble swallowing larger size tablets.  But for the sake of possibly making myself more beautiful, yes vanity does come into play here, I sucked it up and found the strength to swallow these 'fountain of youth' pills as I call them!  Once I got used to them, it was no longer an issue.

So after taking the tablets faithfully and following the instructions on the amount I needed to take each day, which is 3 tablets, twice daily, I am able to write about my results.

This all natural nutraceutical solution does target all my skin care concerns; dry, dull skin, skin that needs more hydration.  I am noticing that my skin appears more radiant and luminous, before applying any skin care or beauty products to it.

My hair does appear stronger and healthier, less dullness to it and it has a natural shine to it that I have not seen in a long while.  I use all kinds of heat styling tools on my hair, blow dryer, curling iron, flat iron, and so my hair was becoming brittle.  Well, I am noticing that it feels less brittle to me now, even though I am still using the styling tools on it.  This is making me very happy!

My nails never have given me any issues before.  I am lucky in that my nails seemed to always be healthy.  So it is hard for me to comment on any improvement with them, but I am confident that they are stronger than they were before taking the Collagen Beauty Builder tablets because I am trimming them down more frequently than I ever have before, so that means they are growing faster and stronger.

I can clearly see why the Collagen Beauty Builder tablets have received an award, because I am thrilled with the results I am experiencing as a result of taking this product.  I highly recommend this product for bringing back the perfect balance of harmonious inner beauty to show your outer beauty in its best possible light so you can shine from within.

This concludes my review.

You can visit the NeoCell Website directly by CLICKING HERE to learn more about this innovative company and the wide range of sensational natural health supplements they offer so you can begin to get healthy from the inside out.

NeoCell Products can be purchased at a variety of Retailers across the country as well as online:



You can Follow NeoCell on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow NeoCell on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.


A very special thank you to NeoCell for providing me with three products to use for this review.


Disclosure: I received the three products outlined in this review from NeoCell for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with NeoCell in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: