Wednesday, September 17, 2014

REVIEW: Bain de Terre Must Have Styling Products!







Earlier this Summer I reviewed the the fabulous Bain de Terre Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner HERE.  I wrote about how sensational I feel these two products are, and to this day I still believe that to be true. I abuse my hair, ok I said it!  I color it, I highlight it, I flat iron it, I use a curling iron on it, I blow dry it, I am out in the sun with it, I could go on and on!  But, since using the Bain de Terre hair products on my hair for the past few months, my hair has never been healthier than it is now thanks to the Bain de Terre products.

So it is with such confidence and excitement that I share with you through this review three 'must have' styling products from Bain de Terre that are sure to keep your hair shiny, frizz free, and perfectly coiffed all year round.  Your finished hair style will look salon perfect everyday using them.  And if you are anything like me, you enjoy styling your hair extra glamorously during the holidays and for sure these 3 products will be the ones you want in your styling arsenal!  So here we go:

REVIEW



I am ever so grateful to Bain de Terre PR for sending me all these truly incredible and superior Bain de Terre hair care products to review (see above photo). 

If you would like to read the Review I wrote last month about the Bain de Terre Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner, you can CLICK HERE to read it and in that review is my introduction to the outstanding Bain de Terre Comany.

And, following this review, I will be writing about the equally impressive Bain de Terre Macadamia Oil Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner which I am so over the moon happy with!

PLEASE NOTE:  All Bain de Terre products can be easily purchased online from LOXA BEAUTY by CLICKING HERE.


I was sent the following three products to review:

Bain de Terre Recovery Complex® ANTI-FRIZZ SHINE SERUM

Price:  $14 - $36 depending on size
Available in:  1.7 oz., 4.2 oz. or 10.1 oz.






DESCRIPTION:

Eliminate frizz and create instant shine with this luscious weightless, reparative serum.

Alcohol, paraben-free and color safe weightless silicone blend infused with argan and monoi oils that lavish hair in soft, sumptuous, silky perfection.

This product can be used on all hair types.



MY THOUGHTS:

My hair has always been prone to being frizzy.  It does not matter whether it is 90 degrees outside with high humidity, or frigid cold with no humidity, my hair loves to burst into major frizz action!  And, believe me, I have spent a lot of $$$ on hair products that claim to calm down frizz and I have yet to find a product that truly can work its magic on my hair and free it of frizz.  That is until NOW!  It is no surprise that this Bain de Terre Recovery Complex® ANTI-FRIZZ SHINE SERUM has been a top seller for the company for over 25 years!  It is by far the BEST product I have ever used on my hair to control frizz and add shine!  I love that all the ingredients are natural, I love that the product is lightweight and does not leave my hair feeling greasy and sticky, and I love that it has a very light, barely discernible scent so it does not clash with my fragrance or attract the bees in the warmer weather.  I could like the pros of this product forever, and I cannot list one con about it.  It is the most sensational product I have ever used to treat my hair for frizz and dullness.  It controls my frizz and adds that element of shine that my hair begs for!

You hair will feel so silky smooth, and it will smell incredibly fresh!




My feelings are that is your hair is not in healthy good condition, then there is no way you are going to be able to style your hair and make it 'look' good.  A great hair style first begins with healthy hair.  And, my friends, the search stops here because this is the one and only finishing treatment product that you need to get your hair to that healthy style ready condition.  Just a dime size amount of this product, or less for short hair, will get your hair in ideal shape to begin your styling process.

Next up is:

Bain de Terre Rise n’ Shine™ VOLUMIZING FOAM

Price:  $12
Size:  6.7 oz.




DESCRIPTION:

Add instant volume to fine, limp hair for long lasting body with an incredible, light-weight, medium hold.

A paraben-free, color safe , unique liquid to foam volumizer designed to lift and support hair's volume and fullness. Infused with argan and monoi oils that lavish hair in soft, sumptuous, silky perfection.

For all hair types, especially fine, limp hair.


MY THOUGHTS:




I decided to present my Mom with this product because she really does have fine, thin hair that is very hard to style, and hold a style, because of its texture.  Her hair is also so fine, that it often does just go 'limp' and will not hold any body.  So I felt she was the perfect candidate to benefit from this product.  And, I really made the right decision giving this to her, because she has been thanking me for it ever since!  She is achieving gorgeous volume because of this ah-mazing product!

My mom says just 3-4 pumps of the divine foam is all she needs to apply to her towel dried hair before she blows it dry.  She says that the product is hardly noticeable to the touch, but once she begins to style her hair it works like magic to keep it just where she wants it to be.  She said it has taken the stress out of her styling her own hair!  She feels it is gentle and undetectable in terms of being greasy or sticky to the touch, but you know it is there, working, because she is able to style her hair effortlessly and her hair stays where she wants it to be.  Now what a great testament that is, coming from someone who normally does not enjoy styling her own hair, but now she does because this products has made it easier for her to do so.

Last but not least one of my favorite hair sprays ever:

Bain de Terre Stay n' Shape® FLEXIBLE SHAPING SPRAY


Price:  $16
Size: 9 oz.





DESCRIPTION:

Create flexible hold and protect against humidity.

A paraben-free, color-safe working hairspray infused with argan and monoi oils that lavish hair in soft, sumptuous, silky perfection.

Can be used on all hair types.

MY THOUGHTS:

I don't know about you, but it does not matter how perfectly I style my hair in the bathroom, if I were to leave there without an ultra fine hair spray, my hair will look like crap the moment I leave the house.  My hair just does not want to keep a style, unless I give it the ammunition it needs to maintain that style.  That ammunition is a powerful, yet gentle on the hair, hair spray.  You name it, I have used and tried them all.  Hair sprays that claim they will keep your style in place all day, they will 'hold' the style until infinity, you know what I mean. And, many of the products I have used do just that, but they also leave my hair feeling stiff, crispy, crusty, sticky, oh you know exactly what I mean.  I had almost given up on finding a multi-tasking hair spray.

But Eureka!  This flexible shaping spray is just that, flexible in that you can spray it to keep your curls and style in place, yet it does not leave your hair stiff or hard which makes it easy for you to adjust and create the looks for you want for your hair throughout your entire styling process.   I used this product to spray on sections of my dry hair to achieve my desired effect. And, when I was done styling, I sprayed to hold my finished style.

On those really hot and humid summer days, I used this spray several times throughout the day to maintain my style.  This came in handy at a couple of summer weddings I attended where I wanted my hair to look beautiful throughout the long event.  

This concludes my review.

You can visit LOXA BEAUTY by CLICKING HERE to see the entire line of Bain de Terre Hair Care Products.  Honestly, they are the most outstanding hair care products I have ever used, and for so many reasons.  I feel such a sense of relief knowing that I am using safe, natural, ultra fine quality products on my hair, and you know what, my hair shows it!  It has never looked or felt better in my life!

A very special thank you to Bain de Terre for providing me with the products to use for this review.


Disclosure: I received the products outlined in this review from Bain de Terre for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Bain de Terre in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: