Thursday, November 13, 2014

REVIEW: Get Your Hair & Skin Holiday Ready with NeoCell





PLEASE NOTE:  One third of all childhood deaths are attributable to undernutrition.  For every product sold, NeoCell will donate 25 cents to Vitamin Angels allowing them to reach one at-risk child with lifesaving vitamins for one year.  To learn more, visit vitaminangels.org

In just a few weeks the holiday season will be among us.  Then starts the family gatherings, the festive parties and I know you want to look your very best for them all.  But what some people don't realize is that beauty starts from within.  You must take care of your body, eat the right foods so your body is adequately nourished so your inner beauty can shine.  NeoCell offers a wide range of collagen based nutraceutical products that can jump start your hair, skin and nails to bring out their natural beauty.  Believe me, once you are on a NeoCell nutraceutical regimen, you will begin to notice such a difference in the condition of your hair, skin and nails that you won't be needing half the skin and hair care products that you used to need to achieve optimal results.  You will be able to cut down considerably with them all!

A few weeks back I reviewed some NeoCell collagen based products, if you did not get a chance to read it, you may read it HERE.


Here is a brief introduction to the NeoCell brand:


NeoCell has been developing and manufacturing all natural, premium anti-aging formulas for over 20 years and is the leading Collagen brand in the world. Their products are naturally based, not synthetic, and are designed to promote youthful health, beauty and total body wellness. They manufacture their own products using carefully sourced food-grade raw materials and their facility exceeds all GMP standards. They strive to continuously bring the best to their customers– products that they and their own families are proud to use, made with Nutrients You Can Trust


MY REVIEW




The fabulous folks over at NeoCell sent me 3 of their top selling products to review.  I should say they sent 'us' because my Mom has been faithfully using one of the products for over 6 weeks now and she is just thrilled with it! Here are the details on these 3 sensational products that are sure to thrill you as well:

BIOTIN BURSTS - SOFT CHEWS - ACAI BERRY






DESCRIPTION:

Feed Your Skin With Delectable Bursts of Nutrients!

Having beautiful and radiant skin has never been so easy- or so delicious. NeoCell Biotin Bursts deliver high potency beauty nutrients in a delectable, gourmet soft chew. Formulated based off of scientifically proven ingredients NeoCell Biotin Bursts offer a delicious alternative to your daily biotin regimen. Each chew is low in sugar and was especially formulated to be as readily absorbable as possible in delicious Brazilian Acai Berry flavor. Healthy hair and skin were never this easy, or sweet!

NeoCell Biotin Bursts, the best way to take your biotin. Period.


  • Biotin is an important B vitamin supporting hair and skin health
  • 10,000 MCG of Biotin per chew
  • Scientifically formulated to support metabolism of proteins in the body promoting natural energy, luxurious hair and vibrant skin.


MY THOUGHTS:



I think the description from NeoCell best sums up my feelings, these delicious Brazilian Acai Berry flavor are sensational!  I have included them in my daily breakfast of champions, hahaaa!  I start my mornings out with a greek yogurt, cup of coffee, Fiji artisan water and a acai berry biotin burst!  They are a tasty was to start my day and provide me with enough biotin to keep my hair and skin healthy.  It also gives me my sweet fix for the day so I don't crave more throughout the afternoon or evenings.

What a fantastic holiday gift this would make for someone who is health conscious or perhaps someone you know who wants to improve the condition of their hair and skin in a delicious alternative way!  And, don't forget about yourself, treat yourself to these terrific chews too!

Available at:  




Next up is another spectacular product:

HYALURONIC ACID - 100MG - 60 CAPSULES




DESCRIPTION:


Hyaluronic Acid: Nature's Moisturizer


Hyaluronic Acid (HA) capsules give your skin and joints the quenching hydration that they crave.

HA is one of nature's most water loving molecules and its role in the control of tissue hydration and water transport in the body helps support the appearance of smooth, supple skin, as well as provide lubrication to the joints and eyes.

NeoCell’s HA Benefits:


  • Provides the most bio-available form of hyaluronic acid
  • Holds 1,000 times its weight in water for cushioning of joints
  • Assists in cell turnover in the skin
  • Powerful aid in skin hydration and wrinkle reduction
  •  Lubricates the surface of the eye
HA in the Joints:

As we age, the HA content in our bodies naturally decreases. One way this decrease manifests is from UV radiation which breaks down collagen fibers causing wrinkles and sagging skin.

Hyaluronidase, an enzyme produced by free radicals, is an enzyme that also breaks down collagen fibers. HA counteracts this enzyme by plumping the inner layers of the epidermis in a more effective way than topical HA application alone; by hydrating the skin from the inside, HA creates a more youthful skin environment, thus reducing wrinkles.

HA is found in high concentrations in the joints. HA’s unique property of high viscosity, and therefore low compressibility, provides vital shock absorption and lubrication to the joints.

Eye problems such as poor vision and dry eyes can also manifest when HA decreases in the body. HA is an important constituent of the ocular tissue and is essential for normal functioning of the eye.




MY THOUGHTS:

Prior to my receiving this product I really was not aware of what hyaluronic acid is and how taking it can be so beneficial to so many aspects of my body that are important to me.  After I learned the importance and significance of taking hyaluronic acid, I made sure to begin this regimen and stick to it faithfully.  I have been very good at taking it twice a day, on an empty stomach, and while it is hard to say with 100% accuracy how much improvement I have noticed, as results are not going to be as visibly obvious, I feel a sense of peace of mind knowing that the hyaluronic acid I am taking is going to give my skin, eyes and joints the quenching hydration that they need.  I am going to stay on hyaluronic acid indefinitely because I truly believe, after discovering what it can do for me, that over time I will see a noticeable improvement in specifically the condition of hydration in my joints and eyes, and skin.  The control of tissue hydration and water transport in the body sounds like a vital process and knowing that by my taking the hyaluronic acid it is aiding in that transport is what will drive me to maintain taking it for years to come.


You can purchase this hyaluronic acid at the following retail locations:





And last I have given my Mom a chance to use this truly innovative and effective product from NeoCell:



KERATIN HAIR VOLUMIZER




DESCRIPTION:

Keratin hair volumizer is an all-natural solution for strong, lustrous, and thick healthy hair that starts from the inside. Dry, brittle, thinning hair is associated with a lack of nutrients that are essential to strong and resilient hair. Keratin Hair Volumizer contains clinically proven ingredients to enhance hair strength and reduce normal hair loss.

Key Ingredients:



Cynatine HNS Solubilized Keratin: The ability to convert natural keratin into a functional form that is bio-available to the body is a recent advancement. Cynatine HNS® is solubilized enabling it to be both bioactive and bioavailable in the body, which allows it to bind with hair. Cynatine HNS® has been clinically proven to reduce hair loss from washing, improve hair strength and improve the brightness and luster of hair.

Hydrolyzed Super Collagen: Hydrolyzed Super Collagen™ is a structural component of hair, skin and nail health. Super Collagen™ is a rich source of glycine, proline, alanine and hydroxyproline, which are the main constituents of collagen in the hair. Research suggests that collagen supplementation stimulates fibroblasts at the hair root, resulting in increased diameter of the hair shaft. NeoCell's pharmaceutical grade Super Collagen™ is enzymatically hydrolyzed, providing a collagen amino acid ratio with low molecular weight for maximum bioavailability.

Amla Extract: Amla, or Indian Gooseberry, has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-aging properties. Amla provides high concentrations of Vitamin C and and has been revered for being a powerful antioxidant.

Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is an important part of optimal collagen formation.

Keratin Hair Volumizer is available at the select fine retailers below:



MY THOUGHTS:

As I discussed in my initial review of Keratin hair volumizer, I gave it to my Mom to use because she has been experiencing some hair loss due to age, stress, and perhaps some heredity factors.  So this is a follow up to that initial review.

My Mom has been using the Keratin hair volumizer nutraceutical capsules for over 6 weeks now.  She is faithfully sticking to the regimen and would not be doing so if she was not seeing visible results.  She feels her hair is much healthier, and I can see that it is as well.

Her hair is is stronger, new growth is visible where there had been some thinning, and it is much shinier and less brittle.  Although my Mom does eat a very healthy diet full of nutrients, and she does take daily vitamins, she was obviously missing some of the key nutrients that she needed to help keep her hair healthy.  While I feel everyone will experience different levels of results, I can't help but think everyone who takes Keratin hair volumizer capsules will see some improvement.  For my Mom, it is beginning to look like a significant improvement.  

My mom's results have been subtle over the last 6 weeks, but with continued use I know that over the course of several months her hair will be back in fine health and so much fuller and that will give her so much joy and confidence.  I am thrilled with the results I am seeing with use of Keratin hair volumizer.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

I cannot express enough how effective these NeoCell nutraceutical products are and the 3 products I previously reviewed.  The condition of my hair, skin and nails has never been better, and that is saying a lot!  And, my Mom's hair is definitely fuller, shinier, and a whole lot stronger than it has been in several years.  My feeling is that you have to live a healthy lifestyle, eat properly, get adequate sleep, drink plenty of water and follow an exercise routine several times a week, but sometimes adding a few nutritional supplements can ensure that you are getting the accurate nutrients to specifically address areas of concern, which in this case are skin, hair and nails.  

You can stay on top of all of NeoCell's current product offerings, updated information, promotions and inspirations by following them on these social networks:


You can Follow NeoCell on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.



You can Follow NeoCell on YouTube by CLICKING HERE.

This concludes my review.


A very special thank you to NeoCell for providing me with the products to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received the three products outlined in this review from NeoCell for the purposes of this review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with NeoCell in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: